Contactless Cards Global Market Segmentation and Major Players Analysis 2022
PUNE, INDIA, April 13, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — The report further explores the status of contactless payments globally, and regional differences in adoption. It provides detailed insights on the contactless payment market by region, including Europe, North and South America, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.
The report also provides detailed insights on key indicators such as global contactless transaction value, contactless card shipment, NFC payments and the number of contactless POS terminals.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/721402-insight-report-the-future-of-consumer-payments-contactless-cards-or-nfc-mobile
'Insight Report: The Future of Consumer Payments – Contactless Cards or NFC Mobile?' provides market analysis, information and insights on contactless payments globally, including:
• Current and forecast analysis of contactless payment market, including previous and future market growth.
• Comprehensive analysis of contactless payments through cards and mobile handsets.
• Insights on the evolution and the level of adoption of contactless payments by region.
• Comprehensive analysis on the impact of contactless on payment participants, including consumers, merchants, PSPs and card schemes.
• Provides a comprehensive analysis of the contactless payment market worldwide.
• Provides the current value and forecast analysis of the contactless payment market.
• Covers regional analysis with respect to contactless cards and NFC mobile payments.
• Assesses the impact of contactless on participants in the payment sector.
• Analyzes regional differences in the adoption of contactless.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain understanding of the future of consumer payments, including contactless cards or NFC mobile.
• Gain insights into the evolution of contactless payment.
• Understand the impact of contactless on payment participants, including PSPs, merchants, schemes and consumers.
• Understand why some regions are falling behind whereas others are developed.
• Understand the impact of the EMV migration on contactless payments.
• Research estimates that US$358 billion in contactless transactions will be made in 2016, through both cards and mobile devices, on 23 million contactless-enabled POS terminals globally.
• While most contactless payments globally are still card-based, near-field communication (NFC) mobile payments are likely to grow faster than contactless card payments.
• Australia, Europe and Canada account for the majority of contactless card payments globally, while the US leads in mobile NFC payments.
• Mass transit systems are one of the largest markets for contactless transactions, and as a result, have played a key role in the promotion and adoption of contactless.
Table of Contents
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 The Evolution of Contactless Payments
4 The Impact of Contactless on Payment Participants
5 The Status of Contactless Payments: Global Overview
6 Regional Differences in Adoption of Contactless
6.1.1 Contactless cards in key countries
6.1.2 Regional overview
6.1.3 Contactless payments market size and future outlook
6.1.4 Key trends and insights
6.2 North and South America
6.2.1 Regional overview
6.2.2 Key trends and insights
6.3.1 Regional overview
6.3.2 Key trends and insights
6.4 The Middle East and Africa
6.4.1 Regional overview
Access Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/721402-insight-report-the-future-of-consumer-payments-contactless-cards-or-nfc-mobile
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here